Free Image Evaluation
If you are unsure of the quality or the size your image will print just click on the evaluation button below and you will be sent to our transfer page where you can attach your image to an email. Just fill in the form with any instructions and don' t forget to add your phone number so I can give you a call to discuss your request. Or you can simply attach your image to an email if thats more convenient.
An image sending guide
Here are a few guides when sending an image for printing.
- Make sure your file is at least 1mb for small prints. We have printed smaller prints with less but the quality tends to diminish.
- Make your file a jpeg or a tiff file. jpeg is fine for printing but if you want a good quality print tiff is best. Or just send what format you have and I will sort it out for you.
- The embeded colour profile of your image should be adobe RGB (1998) for digital printing. Don't worry if it's not or you don't know how to change it as we will change it for you.
- If you are sending a photo from your phone send it as "original size" this will ensure the largest file. If your unsure just send what you have and we will have a look at it and get back to you.
- If you are are unsure at all just contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 0405 320 133 and I will help you out 🙂
Ready To Send Your Image
Just click on the button below and follow the instructions on the transfer page
Size Guides For Canvas Printing
30cm x 30cm
40cm x 30cm
60cm x 40cm
75cm x 50cm
90cm x 60cm
Don't worry if your size is not here, this is just a guide to assist you. Most images can be enlarged with a bit of tweaking to be acceptable from normal viewing distances. Send me your image and I will assess it and let you know what size we can enlarge it to.